A Upgrade From The Rest

Threw all the blogs that i have seen and followed they are about high couture and fashion that the blogger most likely isn't wearing to school, work or anywhere. But my blog is diffrent in many ways it's about fashion..yes..but it is about fashion that you could see yourself going somewhere in not the clothes off the runway but something from the streets.. but it is also about Music because i'm trying to open you up to something new... if you dont like it you might as well leave now..



- 4FEEt !



Sunday, April 25, 2010

Diamond G-Shock (My Favorite)

Photobucket

I found this picture on G-Shock fan page of Facebook. I knew I had to say something about it because it is just TOO exclusive. I already know my mom..dad...stepdad...and brother frist question out there mouth would be "How much it cost?" and honestly I don't know. The only person that would consider buying this for me would be my brother or my grandma and I don't like asking her for stuff ( I don't know why) but i'm not going to ask because i know the answer and immededitly they would say "NOO". But to you lucky really rich kids you might con your parents into buy these for you and it will never go out of style (Diamonds never go out of style)

2 comments:

  1. you right, that one was too exclusive! aren't they called like Casio Z-shock instead of G? I looked them up on the internet a couple of weeks ago, I dont think the ones I saw was real diamonds cause they costed like a 1000 dollars, I mean thats alot of money but not for a diamond watch haha, so I dont think it was real diamonds :) But they too fresh! Nice post!

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is dope lol
    im following ur blog
    cud u follow me back
    thx

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Share |