A Upgrade From The Rest

Threw all the blogs that i have seen and followed they are about high couture and fashion that the blogger most likely isn't wearing to school, work or anywhere. But my blog is diffrent in many ways it's about fashion..yes..but it is about fashion that you could see yourself going somewhere in not the clothes off the runway but something from the streets.. but it is also about Music because i'm trying to open you up to something new... if you dont like it you might as well leave now..



- 4FEEt !



Thursday, April 29, 2010

My NEW store

Photobucket
OK so this isent my store it is actually a The Hundreds Store but it is the inspration for a store i will one day have one day So all you designers out there I wouldn't mine showcaseing your work in my store. The main things i LOVE about this store are the lights in a very dark room. I erally wouldnt want my store to be dark because im a bright bubbly person but just to get these lights it might have to be. The ultimate design with the random skull heads would have to be changed because i'm really not trying to go emo..but I don't know what I could change it to. I LOVE the way that the clothes are displayed. Obvious I haven't thought this threw all the way but it will all come to me haha trust me im a very creative person. I've had these pictures for about 3 monthes now but i always forget to post them and i have nothing eles to post...

Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That store looks awesome i would have thoughtit would seem a lil intimidating with the darkness but maybe not i think it can add to the unique creativity of it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. iM LOVEiN iT! iGOT TO GET iN THERE ONE DAY! NiCE BLOG! iM FOLLOWiNG YOU! CHECK OUT MY BLOG && FOLLOW/COMMENT/SUPPORT! iT WOULD MEAN ALOT! THANX!
    http://thisisroxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Share |