A Upgrade From The Rest

Threw all the blogs that i have seen and followed they are about high couture and fashion that the blogger most likely isn't wearing to school, work or anywhere. But my blog is diffrent in many ways it's about fashion..yes..but it is about fashion that you could see yourself going somewhere in not the clothes off the runway but something from the streets.. but it is also about Music because i'm trying to open you up to something new... if you dont like it you might as well leave now..



- 4FEEt !



Friday, July 9, 2010

WTF ! Jay Davis ? New Desginer !

Alight so i haven't posted a lot or even at all because i thought this kid JAY DAVIS was going to design my blog..
So i hit him up or whatever and he hit me back with ALL the information that he needed.. so i answered all the questions in about 30 minutes... LISTEN this was 2 MONTHS AGO !!! and he hasn't e-mailed me back YET ! I really frustrated because not only am i suffering but you all ( my followers ) are too !
but i can't directly blame this on him because i could have kept blogging but i don't wanna blog on a old design

and in the next 2 weeks if he doesn't hit me back
I'm e-mailing one of my followers that said she could do it
and also STILL looking for a graphic designer
at this point i don't care if you just design me a banner at the top but it gotta be sweet as hell

1 comment:

  1. Jay Davis Just finished doing my blog and he did great you should hit him back that doesnt sound like him. Im following please follow back
    lifeofjdilwood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Share |