A Upgrade From The Rest

Threw all the blogs that i have seen and followed they are about high couture and fashion that the blogger most likely isn't wearing to school, work or anywhere. But my blog is diffrent in many ways it's about fashion..yes..but it is about fashion that you could see yourself going somewhere in not the clothes off the runway but something from the streets.. but it is also about Music because i'm trying to open you up to something new... if you dont like it you might as well leave now..



- 4FEEt !



Sunday, August 29, 2010

DAMN !!!! My bad !

Since the summer started i forgot ALL about my blog. Imma try and get started with this blog type stuff again but i dont have as much passion for it.. But thank you to my loyal followers and the new one's that started following me (even tho i havent done anything). I stopped blogging because i thought Jay Davis was going to desgin my blog but he never did but imma give him another chance at it because someone came forward and said that what i said last time diddnt sound like him so imma try and e-mail him one last time but he prolly wont hit me back. Other than not blogging my summer has been filled with parties and not staying home. Again i would like to say im sorry i havent blogged but i still love yall.

but watch this video because im not gonna leave yhu empty handed

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Share |